These two sessions are part of a collaborative series of short workshops between The PGR Studio and BCU library specialists.
1. Using the library for multidisciplinary research (2 – 2.45pm)
In this session, we will focus on navigating and using library resources across different disciplines in your research. There will also be insights from ADM researchers about undertaking research across multiple fields.
- I work across different disciplines,tell me what is available to me!
- How do I access resources across different disciplines?
- There are so many resources! How do I manage and sift through them to find out what I need?
2. The ultimate library research Q&A (2.45 – 3.30pm)
This last session will be guided by you! It is a chance to ask any questions you might have. We will also address any questions that arise throughout our previous sessions.
Both sessions will take place on the PGR Studio Teams group in the Library research workshops channel.